Procedure to transfer the LIC Policy to another branch:
● You need to write an application to the Servicing branch that you want to transfer your LIC policy from Servicing branch to your Native or currently location's branch.
● You need to attach an ID and Address Proof along with the application.
● ID proof can be Pan Card, Passport etc.
● Address proof can be Driving License, Passport etc.
● Mumbai Headoffice asked me to not atatch Aadhar Card as it's still not recognized for identification. So i used Pan card and Driving license.
● Note: Please make sure you self attest application, ID and Address proof. It's very necessary to do so.
● You can mention the reason for branch transfer in your application.
● Please mention the Policy Name and all the Policy Number(s) clearly in the application to do the transfer.
● Please mention the Branch Name, Code and Address of the branch where you want to get the transfer done clearly in your application. Failing to do so, might result in application rejection.