The Corporation shall not pay the accidental benefit in case accidental death/ disability arises due to following reasons:
● Intentional self injury, attempted suicide, insanity or immorality or whilst the Life Assured is under the influence of intoxicating liquor, drug or narcotic; or
● Injuries resulting from riots, civil commotion, rebellion, war (whether war be declared or not), invasion, hunting, mountaineering, steeple chasing or racing of any kind; or
● Result from the Life Assured committing any breach of law; or
● Arises from employment of the Life Assured in the armed forces or military service of any country at war (whether war be declared or not) or from being engaged in police duty in any military, naval or police organization; or
● Occur after 180 days from the date of accident of the Life Assured.